Please read the Terms & Conditions before booking.
Customers can cancel graze box orders within a 3 day period prior to the date booked. Beyond this, we are unable to process cancellations, and will hold onto a credit that can be used at a later date.
Larger orders & Graze Tables are subject to a Cancellation fee (of Deposit made). Unfortunately we do not offer any refunds for cancellations within one month of an event, only date changes if we have the availability.
Customers can amend orders 5 days prior to the date booked. Beyond this, we can’t guarantee to process any large order changes.
Due to the high number of enquiries for our Graze Tables, we are unable to hold dates. We require a 50% deposit to hold/book a date. Graze Tables and large orders are subject to a Cancellation fee (of Deposit made).
- Please allow about 1-2 hours of set-up depending on size of table.
- Set up on a table/kitchen counter/island of your choice.
- We do not come back to clean up unless otherwise specified.
- We return within 2 hours if we’re scheduled to clean up, due to FOODSAFE SAFE guidelines.
- If we are not booked to come back and clean up, we use compostable containers for our spreads, and some eco-friendly serving cutlery.
- Spoon & Spade provides serving utensils, hand sanitizer & we take all the garbage we produce setting-up.
- Deposit of 50% due upon booking (to hold the date). Remaining Balance due 14 days before the event.
- Graze Tables require a flat surface out of direct sunlight/or other weather elements.
- Graze Tables are subject to a delivery fee and gratuity.
- Graze Tables and large orders are subject to a Cancellation fee (of Deposit made).
- Table(s) used are not provided, unless otherwise discussed.
- Plates, napkins, cutlery or garbage(s) are not provided. If requested, we can provide eco-friendly plates, napkins & cutlery.
Food Safety Protocols and Procedures
All food is prepared in a thoroughly sanitized food prep area (VIHA approved). Spoon & Spade will provide hand sanitization for guests to use to ensure cleanliness and food safety. Please note all leftover items are the responsibility of the client and therefore food safety must be considered. *It is recommended by FOODSAFE BC that perishable food should be left out for no longer than 2 hours.
All Graze Tables have a selection of cheeses (local and other), charcuterie meats (local and other), crackers (local and other), local honey, fruits and vegetables.
Chef Made: pates, pickles, roasted garlic, jellies, chutney’s, savoury jams, candied nuts, hummus, mustard(s), pate & fresh baguette.
We also provide other items such as seasonal flowers, herbs or greenery.
Seasonal Produce & Supplier Availability
As our produce and garnishes are sourced weekly and can be seasonal, they are subject to availability and substitutions. Although the majority of our menus are fixed, there may be changes season to season. We may also face supplier issues at times, and so cannot guarantee each and every product, such as figs, edible flowers and honeycomb. We will always use an alternative or use more of another product to compensate. Please refer to our menus on the website as a guide to what you can expect.
When products are received please keep chilled and consume that same day.
Dietary Requirements & Allergies
Please notify of any allergy and dietary requests when ordering.
Our hand-delivery window is between 1 – 4pm, we can accommodate a specified time with an additional fee. Delivery fee is $15 within Westshore and Greater Victoria area, we can deliver further for an additional fee.